11 - Raphinha

Andresito

Staff member
Mm I wouldn't bang on the big drum yet. I want to see him decisive in biggest games, like Vini manages to do, before labeling him world class.

His work rate is world class for an offensive player however but that's unfortunately not going to win you titles. I'm just afraid he'll be easy to read/counter when facing best players. I don't see him being one of the best wingers in the world as opposed to Yamal.

His form however is at an all time high. He's very consistent with his performances.

Masetro10

Mm I wouldn't bang on the big drum yet. I want to see him decisive in biggest games, like Vini manages to do, before labeling him world class.

His work rate is world class for an offensive player however but that's unfortunately not going to win you titles. I'm just afraid he'll be easy to read/counter when facing best players. I don't see him being one of the best wingers in the world as opposed to Yamal.

His form however is at an all time high. He's very consistent with his performances.
He is our Pedro and that's all he needs to be

serghei

True. You have games like Madrid, Bayern lining up. If you are world class, you make a difference in those. Simple as that.

Total-Football

I'm scared in behalf of bayern mumich already hahaha.. knowing the latest results of barca againt Bavaria raphinha will put on even a third pair of lungs! Excited for that game already.

Gazzznigga

Take away the huff and puff...he is a brainless player.

The fact that someone like him is being praised as one of the key players in the team depicts how degenerated Barca as FC is currently.

As usual, it will only take one loss or a poor display for the skales to fall off...reality dawns......and the knives out again.

Last edited:

El Ilusionista

The fact that someone like him is being praised as one of the key players in the team depicts how degenerated Barca as FC is currently.

As usual, it will only take one loss or a poor display for the skales to fall off...reality dawns......and the knives out again.

He is playing good football and finally performing on the pitch, on top of that he is very good at pressing and defensive work. Why so toxic? Yeah he will probably play a bad game here and there but Hansi definitely unlocked him. Stop creating problems that aren’t actually there.

Not every player has to be the reincarnation of Ronaldinho, Neymar or Messi.

Total-Football

@

The lack of huff and puff is why amigos were getting hammered 8 5 4. Those players do not lack the talent or the touch. It's modern football. Basically the huff and puff is 70% of the job whether purists like it or not.

MontenegrinCuler

He's not brainless
If he doesn't have some mad creativity or insane dribbling on the pitch it doesn't mean he's brainless
He contributes in other ways to the team, and that's the role he plays under Flick

No, knives won't be out after one bad game. He already had some unimpressive games this season and knives werent out.

Gazzznigga

Lol!!....Barcaforum!!

Hilarious to see lots of revisionism here. It becomes more comical when it is coming from some who have described him in worse terms just some pages behind.

I didnt know you could become a "world class", a "great player", or suddenly become the " best Brazilian player" by huffing and puffing against teams like Young boys,Getafe, Villareal, Monaco, etc.

Also, read a lot about "Flick discovered the best use of him", "Flick has rejuvenated him".....bla bla bla!. Bunkers!! My views about Xavi's prowess as a coach here are very clear, but common man! Give him some credit when it is due.Truth is, he is not playing any position different nor being used differently from how Xavi deployed him towards the rest of last season as Yamal began to solidfy his hold on the right wing.

It is no hatred nor toxicity, this player may be getting some goals now or getting your praises for running tirelessly, but for me, having been a keen watcher for more than 4 years(since his days at Leeds) he is a subpar player with poor decision making capability. There is more to skills, control and decision making than just running headlessly all through 90 minutes and then being labelled a "great". And thats my view(u dont necessarily have to like it or agree with it), goals against lower tiered teams and tireless running irrespective.

Last edited:

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Lol!!....Barcaforum!!

Hilarious to see lots of revisionism here. It becomes more comical when it is coming from some who have described him in worse terms just some pages behind.

I didnt know you could become a "world class", a "great player", or suddenly become the " best Brazilian player" by huffing and puffing against teams like Young boys,Getafe, Villareal, Monaco, etc.

Also, read a lot about "Flick discovered the best use of him", "Flick has rejuvenated him".....bla bla bla!. Bunkers!! My views about Xavi's prowess as a coach here are very clear, but common man! Give him some credit when it is due

Truth is, he is not playing any position different nor being used differently from how Xavi deployed him towards the rest of last season as Yamal began to solidfy his hold on the right wing.

It is no hatred nor toxicity, this player may be getting some goals now or getting your praises for running tirelessly, for me, having been a keen watcher for more than 4 years(since his days at Leeds) he is a subpar player with poor decision making capability. There is more to skills, control and decision making than just running headlessly all through 90 minutes and then being labelled a "great". And thats my view(u dont necessarily have to like it or agree with it), goals against lower tiered teams and tireless running irrespective.
Here's your answer.

Home of Barca Fans