14 - Javier Mascherano

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He couldn't get into west ham's team because they had an idiot as a manager who thought Hayden Mullens was better.

Just the way JM went about it leaves a sour taste in my mouth and thus I cannot wish him well. I wish him the worst.

Trequartista

The good
He couldn't get into west ham's team because they had an idiot as a manager who thought Hayden Mullens was better.

Just the way JM went about it leaves a sour taste in my mouth and thus I cannot wish him well. I wish him the worst.
ok,HE cold have left with a better image but he has been asking for a move for 2 seasons and Liverpool didnt let him leave so he had to be dirty,I dont defend him,I couldnt have done the same in a similar position but we all know that Mascherano is not the best person.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
ok,HE cold have left with a better image but he has been asking for a move for 2 seasons and Liverpool didnt let him leave so he had to be dirty,I dont defend him,I couldnt have done the same in a similar position but we all know that Mascherano is not the best person.

And I do think that's an important thing to consider, flip this scenario around and if it were Yaya refusing to play prior to being sold, how would we feel about it?...Definitely a dirty feeling to this sale

I welcome the player as I would any other Barca signing but he does come with a big black cloud over him, IMHO

Chainsaw

Killahead

Who give a shit?! Argies are not made for the island. They better consider that when they decide to move there. Everyone of them that ended up there got depressed. Look what happened to Veron in his time there. Look at Crespo's. Look at Tevez. He is talking about quiting europe every summer. The Masche's case was the latest one.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Who give a shit?! Argies are not made for EPL. They better consider that when they decide to move there. Everyone of them that ended up there got depressed. Look what happened to Veron in his time there. Look at Crespo's. Look at Tevez. He is talking about quiting europe every summer. The Masche's case was the latest one.

Edited for you, stop calling it the Island, its weird, sounds like something from Lord of the Flies. :lol:

A

aljera7

Masch will be a great addition to help us against teams like inter busquets showed us he cant do that and btw i am new here

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

and here I thought you'd be one of those sensible fans who would wish him well for putting 200% into every match he played for you, despite having wanted to leave for at least a year.

although going on strike wasn't classy, he did what he had to do for the sake of his family. as a husband and father I would think you'd understand that.

you disappoint me, ed.

Pepe Silvia

Welcome Mascherano!

Tough tackling, bad ass player. Defensively we are STEEL now. We just need to work hard to get to that next level with our new players in the coming weeks.

This made my day.

J

JasonR02

Great news to wake up to this morning! I don't completely agree with how he got out of Liverpool, but he will be a tough player for us and I'm excited.

Home of Barca Fans