14 - Javier Mascherano

X

xaviniesta

monster masch just made mashed potatoes from zlatan and sexy lopez.

Last edited:

oz187

His alertness after that first tackle reminds me of how Messi is always alert for the quick throw in or free kicks.

Zafellay

Reckon there's a few more videos like that! Masch is growing into a fantastic player, and his workrate is great. Didn't seem to get tired at all in the Milan game despite being in the action all game. Tackles like a boss.

Ustari

Mou, res!
prince.gif

Like a Boss too :cool:

lewin

I watched the Milan game again. I think Mascherano broke about 90% of the Milan's game when they got a chance to go forward.

Amazing how he has evolved. Amazing defender.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
what the hell man... I felt so sorry for Prince when Busi choked him. But I don't feel a damn thing when he does the same to Masch.
Some thing's wrong with my reaction system

Have to admit though that Busi was going full on on Prince and he seemed really scared

gingerless

kind of angry with him about losing his head with prince, thought it was going to lead to a stupid penalty or foul by him but thankfully he was taken off and nothing happened

gingerless

he is starting to have some defensive lapses which are costly. otherwise he was great, those passes are getting better and better i love this man

Maria

I think he is a bit tired also, but because of Abi's transplant, Pique's injury and Puyol's age Pep can't afford to rest him.

Home of Barca Fans