14 - Javier Mascherano

Stric

They need to score at least 3 for a draw even. I have no problem with Bartra playing, it it turns out to be necessary.

Stric

I was very critical of him in previous seasons, but I have to say now that I absolutely love this guy. He's crucial for us.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I feel ashamed I forgot El Jefecito's thread ! Can you imagine this little guy won more aerial duels than anyone else on the field ? I mean like .. seriously ? And here some were worried he might be a liability against Bayern because of this.

Amazing performance, and so glad he's fine :)

Zangash

Banned
Mascherano the moment Lucho tells him he'll be playing DM.

latest

BBZ8800

Again and again horrible Dmc performances against weaker teams at Nou Camp where we attack 90% of the match and where we need vision, passes, movement, build up and not a static, good tackler.

F

Flavia

Again and again horrible Dmc performances against weaker teams at Nou Camp where we attack 90% of the match and where we need vision, passes, movement, build up and not a static, good tackler.

Bad decision from LE. Should had played roberto or samper.

Putting him in CB against teams of this quality is suicide. We can get away with this in most league games but when the opposition gets better him and Pique at the back are terrible.
The guy is a world class midfielder and should have played there tonight instead of Iniesta.

Zangash

Banned
Putting him in CB against teams of this quality is suicide. We can get away with this in most league games but when the opposition gets better him and Pique at the back are terrible.
The guy is a world class midfielder and should have played there tonight instead of Iniesta.

He would not have done any better than Iniesta. What a joke. If he can't perform at CB he should be on the bench, not in our midfield.

Stric

One bad game, after we've basically the secured the final and taken our foot off the throttle, and all of a sudden our defense is shit again, after a stunning entire season.

raskolnikov

No way, Masche doesntt belong in midfield and you prefer Matthieu in defence over him?

Home of Barca Fans