14 - Pablo Torre

Masetro10

Surprised he didn't get any minutes yesterday, he had a solid pre season, he's not Barca quality, but another loan at a club he'll get more play time, would be good for him and us, so it raises his sale value.
Send the Denis Suarez regen to Celta Vigo and keep that cycle going

jamrock

Should/could be a nice sale for us in the final days, surely he sees understands he won't get much minutes

khaled_a_d

He is the only player that might get us even a tiny FFP breath atm, with some chatter about offers (I guess loans)

Gnidrologist

I actually liked his game in pre season. Has the la pausa and 'xavi turn' in him. He's still kinda raw and makes basic mistakes sometimes, but believe he can elevate his games, especially under Flicks system. Definitely an intelligent players. His little stature and physics, as per always, is the problem, but that's not novelty for Barca DNA crop.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Just watched the highlights again, actually surprised me - bro was bossing, definitively give him a chance now that Ferran is out. Sure he's an AM/CAM, but he's fast with good dribbling skills so can easily play on the wings even if he isn't a "typical" winger.

Home of Barca Fans