15 - Andreas Christensen

Andresito

Staff member
The petty injuries have already started.

"Cervical discomfort" a few minutes ahead of the game..

Andresito

Staff member
On the pitch after the game as if nothing happened.

I'm just saying, I won't accept this shitty mentality over the course of a season.

ajnotkeith

On the pitch after the game as if nothing happened.

I'm just saying, I won't accept this shitty mentality over the course of a season.

He doesn't seem like a disrespectful or lazy player. I would be more concerned it's an actual mental health problem like anxiety or something if he's making up injuries to miss games.

He was kind of a meme for this at Chelsea in his last months, they called him stomach ache Christensen.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He doesn't seem like a disrespectful or lazy player. I would be more concerned it's an actual problem like anxiety or something if he's making up injuries to miss games.

It's anxiety, a documented problem. He is nervous on matchdays. Misses several games each season due to this. Even Sarri talked about him having stomachaches on matchdays in 2019

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You can't have anxiety for a friendly game and call youself a professional footballer.

I mean, he played in a CL final and won. Played in both semifinals vs Madrid in 20/21 which Chelsea won. Refused to play in an FA cup final because of nerves and "feeling ill", however. It is a weird situation

Home of Barca Fans