19 - Lamine Yamal

Messi983

with his dad

448402770_1078691904058300_2087434413395145333_n.jpg

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I remember when his father was playing up and people were saying he is a diva and will be trouble in the future and that we should get rid of Lamine.

Yamal looks as humble as you can get. Shy, even. Very Messi like in his temperament. Totally football centric person and football centred life.

Will be absolutely flabbergasted if we ever get any problems with him, football related or in his personal life off the pitch.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
His assist for that last goal was sublime. Nice work kid. Keep at it and you will be worlds ahead of anyone in this generation.

Last edited:

Joan

I remember when his father was playing up and people were saying he is a diva and will be trouble in the future and that we should get rid of Lamine.

Yamal looks as humble as you can get. Shy, even. Very Messi like in his temperament. Totally football centric person and football centred life.

Will be absolutely flabbergasted if we ever get any problems with him, football related or in his personal life off the pitch.
Because we never had issues with Messi family in that regard :lol:

Of course we shouldn’t sell, but business comes first with clubs and players alike.

Porque

When he went on that dribble while Morata was on the ground, I just wonder if he went direct towards the goal like a young Messi would have, if he would of made it.

Home of Barca Fans