19 - Lamine Yamal

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Also underscores why those bitter at Nico should apply similar balance in assessing players - particularly when Valverde coached teams are not known for goals (Athletic compiled 47 goals across 38 matches in the Primera last season, 43 the season before - 1.1 to 1.2 goals/match)

Perspective

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Maybe don't play him next match huh?! Half our starting 11 and good subs are injured ffs! Like - was it really necessary to have Fermin in the Euros, Olympics AND U21??? What's next, we give him a wig and play him the women's team also?

MontenegrinCuler

Spain looked like utter shit yasterday. Lamine was the light in the dark, as usual. Serbia's football terrorism with 10 man defence was disgusting, but it was just Lamine who set a few chances for them including the one that dumbfuck Ruiz missed. Could have won easily with just a little bit more seriousness, which only Lamine seemed to have.

Golden child. He has the talent to become an all time great and saviour of our club. If we don't take the opportunity to use his talent this club will regret it for decades.

These motherfuckers such as De la Fuente need to be stopped. He is really not that much of a coach. 17 year old Lamine is saving his rep, so he has to play him every game 90 mins. Flick needs to be warned too. If he plays 90 mins every game for both club and nation at 17 for a little more he needs to be a fucking Hulk in order to remain fit.

Loki

He didn't learn anything from Gavi.....The club needs to talk to the players, so they themselves limit their playtime talking to the coach.

Luis de La Fuente: “To those worrying about Yamal’s playing time? I tell you that it's lucky that we have a player of such a level and that he plays so many games for our national team”

Last edited:

jamrock

He didn't learned anything from Gavi.....

Luis de La Fuente: “To those worrying about Yamal’s playing time? I tell you that it's lucky that we have a player of such a level and that he plays so many games for our national team”

Smh

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I get that he doesn't care about Barca and doesn't give a damn we were without Gavi beacause of Soain.
But I'd like to think coaches would like to protect their best players?

Loki

All the lifting dried up his brain probably. Otherwise you can't explain his answer to brush off valid concerns with this.

Porque

RFEF may force him to play 90 or close to it for sponsorship deals. Modern football for ya, but Lameen is the NT franchise player.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He didn't learn anything from Gavi.....The club needs to talk to the players, so they themselves limit their playtime talking to the coach.

Huh? That's like spitting Barca fans in the face ffs, fuck him.

Horatio

You're welcome
Awful response as well.

He acknowledges the worries. And then instead of putting those worries to bed by pulling statistics to support his idea he simply states lamine is too good to not always play.

Home of Barca Fans