19 - Lamine Yamal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"What do you want? Defenders to kiss him?" [de la Fuente] :lol:

Meanwhile 0 players representing Espanya from Madrid and their biggest stars out "injured" and partying across the continent.

Then, we return to La Liga and Spanish refs protect and gift Madrid assets from Brazil, France and England, while Spanish prodigy from Barcelona gets kicked unpunished.

El Barcelona

Hopefully he's fine, some important games coming up.

I just read this: The doctors of the RFEF diagnosed an overload in the left leg of the femoral biceps. If this diagnosis is confirmed, he would be a serious doubt for the Liga match against Sevilla. AS

Loki

Good news, but still a warning shot. If he already suffers from overload, that early in the season, his minutes need to be reduced or the injury is just a matter of time. We need him for the insane Sevilla-München-Madrid week of course, but after that ne needs more pauses. Maybe better to rest him against Sevilla too for the two big games, as we should win against them without Lamine.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
OFFICIAL: Tests carried out this morning on Lamine Yamal have confirmed that he has a left hamstring strain. His return to training will be determined by his recovery time.

Luis really did want to play him next game in order to be way more injured than this.

Loki

Unbelievable guys :angry:

De la Fuente was “not too keen” on letting Yamal go “if he was not injured” but it seems that negotiations went in Barca’s favour and the teenager was allowed to head home.
Yes, he's a dick. But he can't force players to stay.
It's also on the players to tell him "Listen grandpa, I don't care if you want to put up the useless Nations League trophy in your livingroom, I need my fitness for the whole season, cya next int break." The players are not babies. They should speak up if they need to.

Home of Barca Fans