19 - Lamine Yamal

I feel like he gets better every game. We need to keep improving the versatility in our play to get him into better positions. Hansi needs to force him to watch Messi to Alba to messi on repeat and start getting that chemistry down with Raph/Balde. He has it in him to have a R9-esque season this time around as the undisputed starter and the team firing on all cylinders. We gotta juice his numbers up.

Masetro10

I feel like he gets better every game. We need to keep improving the versatility in our play to get him into better positions. Hansi needs to force him to watch Messi to Alba to messi on repeat and start getting that chemistry down with Raph/Balde. He has it in him to have a R9-esque season this time around as the undisputed starter and the team firing on all cylinders. We gotta juice his numbers up.
If he taps 20 goals and 20 assists what stops him from Balon d'or? Just will need a trophy

soul24rage

La Liga player of the season

GXmQ136WgAANFS9

MontenegrinCuler

Monaco coach:

When asked about his game plan to stop the in-form Yamal, Hutter denied the possibility of man-marking the young Spaniard.

When I was a player, many of my coaches were in favour of man-marking opponents even when they were going to the toilet. No, seriously, what we want is to stop him as a team, I’m not the kind of coach who orders man-marking,” he said.

serghei

I belive the complementary duo of him and Raphinha is gonna keep us performing very well in this system. I believe we can deal with most injuries except for one of these two.

Home of Barca Fans