19 - Vitor Rawke

mc_lovin

I am loading a massive win here. He’s quality and will show so in time.

3 months with no preseason is no way to judge a player, especially a young one.

Devils

Looks like the club will try to loan him next season lol.

Reliable sources reporting today that the club will propose a loan plan to him for next season.

Birdy

Like I said before,

from now on we will measure the impact of Xavi's continuity in the DAMAGE being inflicted upon the development of our players, and the mismanagement of human resources

Fati, and Ferran already, Roque now

How many 'what could have been' can you endure until a proper coach who can develop these players takes over?

Messi983

Like I said before,

from now on we will measure the impact of Xavi's continuity in the DAMAGE being inflicted upon the development of our players, and the mismanagement of human resources

Fati, and Ferran already, Roque now

How many 'what could have been' can you endure until a proper coach who can develop these players takes over?

Blaming Xavi for Fati's injury, you really find a new low every day, lol.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My personal opinion: Vitor Roque is much better than what he has shown so far. Arriving mid-season during a shitstorm was never the most ideal situation.
However the pressure at Barca is just a different thing and he may not be performing well in training either, or need to get in better shape. It's not always as black and white as it may seem.

I also think Xavi to some point is loyal to his guys and stubborn. Need to be ruthless like Pep and not give a fuck. Just bench the underperforming players.

Givenchy

He's gonna get Malcom'd

No way does Lewa warrant starting every minute with some of his shit performances this season when we are crying out for movement. Not convinced by Roque but then I didn't follow him in Brazil, he should absolutely get a chance next season whilst we punt Ferran.

Reactions: BJJ

khaled_a_d

I also think Xavi to some point is loyal to his guys and stubborn. Need to be ruthless like Pep and not give a fuck. Just bench the underperforming players.

I don't think it is just loyalty.

Xavi wants players who understands his ways already rather than those he has to teach them.
He is throwing same lines he used on Dest, his positioning etc.
I mean Roque came from a counter attacking team who barely keep the ball, of course he needs learning to how he should play in a team with 60%+ possession.

Loaning him won't make sense for Barca as he is unlikely to go to a team with same ideas.
But it makes sense for Xavi, as it will make Roque someone else problem. The "teaching" will come from next coach.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
why fucking buy him and why did xavi give the ok if he wasn't going to use him. fuckwits the lot of them.
Youd think with all this reckless spending we weren't in financial trouble.

Reactions: BJJ

Home of Barca Fans