20 - Dani Olmo

Messi983

Can't wait for reactions here from people who want Haaland when Laporta will spend 75m on this guy instead next year.:lol:

vuji_31

Lol true.

Another player without position.

Slow, bad shooting, no physicality.
Excatly what you want to spend 75mil

JerseyAddict

This guy is worth a maximum of 25-30 mil and that's it. I am not even sure what is his best position.

Yes. The thing is that prices are ower the top even for "middle" table talents. I don't say he is not good. I like him a lot (I have 2 of his jerseys from Dinamo ZG) but man, 75 mil??? WTF:..

Devils

Barcelona will try to sign Dani Olmo in 2022, if possible in the winter market. Yesterday, the club offered 58M + variables. However, Leipzig asked for 75M. The club has already agreed personal terms with the player.
[MENTION=19785]Martin[/MENTION]ezferran

vuji_31

8 goals and 11 assists in 44 games in Bundesliga.

I am not impressed.

Another large money spent on player that will underperform on big stage because of lack speed,strenght and acceleration.

Raketa10

He is a poor man's Fabregas. :) Kidding aside we should pass on this one. Too expensive for a player that has no position in a 4-3-3 formation. He is too slow for a winger and too weak for a midfielder. If he wasn't Catalan we would never even talk about him.

Last edited:

Devils

This is what you get when you elect Laporta. He will always have huge bias towards players who came from La Masia.

Raketa10

I am really curious do they see him as a midfielder or a winger?! I would really like to know that. Midfield consisting of De Jong-Pedri-Olmo is way to weak and lacks defensive abilities! In contrast, putting him on the wing will slow down our game. He will end up like Coutinho. If we could get him for 25-30 mil I would approve it but anything above that is just Bartomeu level of crazy!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans