20 - Dani Olmo

MontenegrinCuler

Would really suck if he's not there against Bayern
He knows them and has managed to fuck them quite a few times at Leipzig
But not like Fermin is somebody I wouldn't trust against Bayern

Masetro10

If a player has any injury knock coming out of a International break they need a mandatory 1 week off with the club. It's borderline impossible for these small squads to survive playing every 3 days even on "International Breaks" because every player is with their country.

This isn't just a Barca thing. Take a quick look at RM. They have a ton of injuries as well. They lost Brahim for 3 months saturday.

Something has got to change this is crazy.

M3ls

The hip injury and the bruise he received in the national team are different stories. If Olmo's injury trend doesn't change (he plays no more than 22-25 games each year), we should sell him.

Loki

Olmo's injury is minor, but Barça don't want to take any risks considering Dani's injury record. He won't join the Spain NT during the next international break, and it's expected that he'll be ready for the Sevilla game.
@tjuanmarti

Juanmarti had the best contacts this summer, so it's a very credible information. I think Barca extended his injury for him to stay at home and be fully fit for the important week against München and Madrid after the international break.

jamrock

Olmo's injury is minor, but Barça don't want to take any risks considering Dani's injury record. He won't join the Spain NT during the next international break, and it's expected that he'll be ready for the Sevilla game.
@tjuanmarti

Juanmarti had the best contacts this summer, so it's a very credible information. I think Barca extended his injury for him to stay at home and be fully fit for the important week against München and Madrid after the international break.

Finally some smart decisions

serghei

@tjuanmarti

With that De La Fuente guy in charge there, it's time we do something like this more often. If you send Olmo there and he's not 100% fit, the guy would play him 180 mins in 4 days.

BusiTheKing

He walked off normally so there's no significant muscle damage. Will be back for Bayern for sure. Probably could be back earlier too, but smart to give him the int break as well.

Home of Barca Fans