2011-2012 CL Final: Bayern - Chelsea

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Let me tell you, being someone who is not German but living in Bavaria, my neighborhood is not very happy right now, lol. Serves them right for talking crap to me after Barca lost!

Beast

The Observer
Doubt they care about the World cup at all (95% of the club won't care ) .. the CL is what matters for Roman and they won

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea will park the bus. It'll be very interesting match :coffee:
How many European cups do Bayern have?
Bayern big time in this one.
And we'll have 1 come Sunday.
Funny, man, funny :lol:
Really now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UP YA BAYERN TALKING SHIT BEFORE THE MATCH THIS IS WHAT YOU GET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCKED IN!!

Cech and Drogba, absolute heroes. I actually cried when Drogba scored the pen, first time in 11 years. Say what you want about thsi team but they were never going to let this go without a fight. I don't care about the fashion we won, we won, we are finally European Champions after so many near misses. FINALLY!!

E

estranged

Is Di Matteo now the most inexperienced manager in history to win the CL?

Funny how you were the first one to call him useless, shit and clueless as soon as he was appointed :lol:

Anyways, Chelsea's win today means that since 2007, the team that has beaten Barca has gone on to win the Champions League :worthy:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
What a disgrace, easily the worst side to ever lift the CL trophy.
Whinge whinge whinge, shut up yeah? Your players didn't step up against Chelsera in the semi and deserved to lose, end of story. Barcelona have the last right to argue anything right now. STFU.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Whinge whinge whinge, shut up yeah? Your players didn't step up against Chelsera in the semi and deserved to lose, end of story. Barcelona have the last right to argue anything right now. STFU.

You beat a David Villa-less Barcelona, stop gassing your team up. Guarantee Villa would have buried those sitters that Alexis and Cesc missed.

Congrats though, your team fought hard but it's still one of the weakest sides in history to ever win the CL.

Doobs

The Messiah

Over a billion bucks later and they finally get it! Haha has anyone ever seen a club owner coming to lift the trophy? What a joke!

Home of Barca Fans