2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

A

AZ_Blaugrana

off topic, but does anyone have a link to a half way decent pregame show, either in spanish or english? im watching from the states and i KNOW fox sports is gonna be crap

redout

Are we 100% that Mascherano will play CB because Busquets did play there earlier in the season and Masch done midfield. Going on recent appearances you would have to go with Masch at CB.

.blitzer

Official XI's:
BARCELONA: Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Abidal; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Messi, Villa.

MANCHESTER UNITED: Van der Sar; Fabio, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Park; Rooney, Chicharito.

If Barça wins, who will rise the cup?

Bergkamp10

We're gonna lose.

No you're not.

Sure Puyol is out and that's a blow but you have Pique and Abidal who are fucking BEASTS. Look at their midfield, Barcelona will dominate it. Keep the faith guys, I know I'm not a fan of either clubs but I'm looking at this logically. Anything can happen in a final but Barcelona are winners, look at what they did to Madrid.

every game we've lost this season puyol hasnt played.

And you beat Arsenal 3-1 without him when you really needed to win.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
No you're not.

Sure Puyol is out and that's a blow but you have Pique and Abidal who are fucking BEASTS. Look at their midfield, Barcelona will dominate it. Keep the faith guys, I know I'm not a fan of either clubs but I'm looking at this logically. Anything can happen in a final but Barcelona are winners, look at what they did to Madrid.
Thanks but Pique and Abidal has no leadership, they need someone who could at least yell at them or something, But I agree with everything else you said. :beer2:

Home of Barca Fans