2021 Preseason

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You’re done, Dest. Emerson will steal your place with ease if you keep playing like this.

kattanib

My post was mostly aimed to how average Dest looks and since Koeman seems to be in love with Roberto for some reason , all hope is on Emerson.

Edit : Dest out there just proving my point , with that mistake.
Honestly if Emerson is bad as well then we are screwed. Right now the only good LB/RB we have is Alba and he is old. Balde seems impressive but too early to judge

Bobo32

Gavi is quite similar to Puig in his positioning and in his pressing. He is playing much more conservatively with the ball so far, and so misses some opportunities but should make up for it with a higher success percentage. So far this game he gave the ball away unforced at least a couple of times, but otherwise he played very well, nice to see!

FinBarcelonafan

He was one of best player on park in first 10/15 min then went quiet before coming back into it.

What?`I thought he lost the ball many times and made nervous passes. I thought it went exactly the opposite.

Either way, not a bad finish for him. Good offensive plays, great defending etc.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Gavi is amazing. Hope we don’t get into any renewal problems with that kid like Moriba. Demir looking very good too.

Home of Barca Fans