2021 Preseason

Bobo32

wrong decision to start with a 5-3-2, inviting pressure and having the attack isolated.

Araujo and Lenglet are not very good players if you want to build from the back.
I think Gavi and Nico are struggling a bit positionally, as well as Depay and Griezmann so far, but Barcelona look to eat themselves into this game now I think.
Frenkie is playing libero literally, sometimes he leads the pressure up front and sometimes he is taking a step up into the midfield. So not at all a CB like Pique in that position...

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Salzburg is a gegenpressing team, they always play like this and their season has started. Stop moaning guys

It's obviously not their fault especially since their league already started. A bit questionable to set up a friendly against them. Either way it's a good test for Barca and unsurprisingly the cracks at the backs are quite clear , which shouldn't come as a surprise.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Araujo and Lenglet are not very good players if you want to build from the back.
I think Gavi and Nico are struggling a bit positionally, as well as Depay and Griezmann so far, but Barcelona look to eat themselves into this game now I think.
Frenkie is playing libero literally, sometimes he leads the pressure up front and sometimes he is taking a step up into the midfield. So not at all a CB like Pique in that position...

It's still a 5-3-2 in the defensive phase, I know perfectly well how Frenkie plays at libero. Nico and Busi together is a mistake as they gravitate towards the same spaces. Depay has no support upfront with how deep Griezmann likes to drop.

Home of Barca Fans