2021 Preseason

Andresito

Staff member
Mostly excited to see Demir. Strikes me as a very confident boy so he'll have no problems to show his skills tonight, even if it probably is the biggest team he's ever faced.

Let's hope Araujo cements his position now with Lenglet and Garcia out. For me he's he obvious first name in defence.

kattanib

can't wait til Braith hands you bums a juicy L this season, I predict around 20 goals if he plays regularly as the 9 this season

In all honesty I think he can be useful against certain opponents but I would rather start him in those matches so that there is an option to sub him out as opposed to bringing him in second half and he sucks

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
They're not going to show the game itself on youtube, only pre-game stuff and commentary during the game but without the match footage.

JamDav1982

I would question reality if he scored 20 goals

He isnt wanted and soon enough there will be Dembele, Fati, Aguero and Griezmann when mids fit as options in front three.

Sold or not registered to try and force the move hopefully.

Issue will be any team wanting him.

Bobo32

Yeah it's a test for Demir of course.
It's also a test for Pique-Araujo.

I can see Barcelona with a reaction this game and a couple of games ahead - just like the previous season. The top 4 might create some things on inspiration, and today they will surely feel they have a lot more to prove compared to Juve.
I think though that this system, and this coach, will show very soon even more strikingly that they aren't good enough. And I think that Juventus could embarrass Barcelona tonight.

Home of Barca Fans