2021 Preseason

BusiTheKing

what a different team it will be. but i'm genuinely excited about what channels might open up in our play and to see more counter attacking football than we have in the past years

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His pressing is poor. Constantly out of position.

Energetic but not pressing with team and is a weakness the way he leaves midfield exposed.

yeah, but still a good sub to bring on when more energy is needed. He makes games more chaotic and not suited to start

snowy

Great game!

Alba, Busi, Dest, Umtit and Bob were mezzo-mezzo but the rest showed great cohesion.

Lookin good :rockon:

Specially with the +s of Pedri, Frenkie and Ansu

It's gonna be tight but if Koe plays his cards right, we win La Liga with cool attractive koeball

kattanib

If few players surprise in defense, we could be a solid team.

The striker will be a problem but looks like Memphis can do the job there.

We will have some excellent games for sure, winning manita style .. but the real question is can we be consistent? It takes a great manager to deliver consistency and I do not believe Koeman is the man for that, but I support Koeman because he is the man we needed last year and need this year as he trust youngsters. Hopefully Xavi next year

JamDav1982

yeah, but still a good sub to bring on when more energy is needed. He makes games more chaotic and not suited to start

Nah not for me. Headless chicken running too often and it is a weakness more than a plus. Doesnt look like he understands how to play CM.

Demir been at club two minutes and just turned 18 had better understanding.

Good goal though and all been said before. Can agree to disagree.

FinBarcelonafan

We will have some excellent games for sure, winning manita style .. but the real question is can we be consistent? It takes a great manager to deliver consistency and I do not believe Koeman is the man for that, but I support Koeman because he is the man we needed last year and need this year as he trust youngsters. Hopefully Xavi next year

True. There's a reason why Messi won so many LaLigas. The guy produced nearly every game. Memphis has produced so far, let's see how he does during the season..

We need someone to produce a game in and game out.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're apparently unlikely to be able to register our signings for the game next weekend unless a major breakthrough happens within the next few days. So might have to start first game without Memphis, Emerson.

FinBarcelonafan

Nah not for me. Headless chicken running too often and it is a weakness more than a plus. Doesnt look like he understands how to play CM.

Demir been at club two minutes and just turned 18 had better understanding.

But the last few minutes are about effort/spark. That's Puig's strength. He can also find key passes and score few goals here and there.

seems like a great sub, especially if you are chasing a goal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We're apparently unlikely to be able to register our signings for the game next weekend unless a major breakthrough happens within the next few days. So might have to start first game without Memphis, Emerson.

The captains need to show us why they are captains.

kattanib

Cant we unregister Coutinho and Pjanic to solve this?

cro-man

Defense still a mess but same players same problems. Second half cooled down duo the subs. Still only a friendly so i dont expect us to win so easily against big sides.

Home of Barca Fans