2021 Preseason

Rassvet

I just don't want an embarassment in this one. A narrow loss without Pendu scoring would do fine

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Looking forward to this game and seeing how our players will react.

We get thrashed by Juventus? So be it, it is the start of a new chapter anyways.

Rassvet

At least it's at Estadi Johann Cruyff so there isn't the same pain from being humiliated or Pendu scoring at Camp Nou.

Barcilliant

Juve have Allegri back. Thats a huge W for them. We could have easily got Allegri but our bone headed, blinkered management can only see Barca DNA and la liga experience.
He would have been ideal in steadying the ship.

Nucky

I honestly don't expect much from the team today, probably the shock of Messi leaving is still present amongst the players.. I'll watch the game just to see Barca play, don't expect anything, just glad to finally see Aguero in action..

akaranzo

I honestly don't expect much from the team today, probably the shock of Messi leaving is still present amongst the players.. I'll watch the game just to see Barca play, don't expect anything, just glad to finally see Aguero in action..

Bad news, apparently he's ruled out with injury

ajnotkeith

So Aguero magically picks up an injury on the day huh. Either we are fucked for the season ahead with 9 if he genuinely got an injury after only training for a few days or it's fake and he's planning a departure.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans