2021 Preseason

Neeraj

I think Pique, Lenglet and Busquets are going to fight for the top spot of being the biggest liability this season. Lenglet has been the reigning champ of late, but my early money is on Busquets coming back to take back his throne which is not alien to him.

Another tight fight for second place between Alba and Roberto. By his sheer anonymity, Roberto might lose out to Alba, but if he keeps up the early form we've seen in this game, he can give Alba a good fight.

JamDav1982

Demir is top class.

Barca playing well but Juve leaving two up all the time so dangerous on break.

Busquets poor again. Sloppy passes and looks to initiate contact and go down as per usual far too often as know he is too slow. Roberto been better than him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How do we get pissed on by Salzburg, but look fairly comfortable vs. Juventus? Although the backline again looks very susceptible.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
How do we get pissed on by Salzburg, but look fairly comfortable vs. Juventus? Although the backline again looks very susceptible.

No Messi and Juve have that bum MDL. :coffee:

On a serious note , Juve are barely pressing us , if they did it would be the same game like the one against Salzburg.

kattanib

To be fair, our defense today would get destroyed by an aggressive attacking team like Bayern or PSG. Lots of training work needs to be done and Koeman is a defender so I expected more from him in that area honestly

Home of Barca Fans