2022 Pre-Season - starts 4th July

FinBarcelonafan

Ancient one fuck up, yet again, led real to going back in the drive, before they were melting. Seriously, only fuck ups came from alba, mats and ancient one. For fuck sake how repetative, deja vu

Yeah, I sure hope Nico impresses and Busi will never start again.

Catta

Man, it's too damn bad we didn't get Rudiger. Araujo and Rudiger would have been a beast pairing.

Rudiger is getting overrated, it's not like Real got VVD. Carlo also doesn't rate him that much as a CB in a back4. Tells you everything about his fit in a back4 when Carlo rather plays a LB in Alaba as a CB while pushing Rudiger to LB.

snowy

dayuummm thought Busi was gonna start swingin his haymakers :lol:

some pretty prettay excitin football so far :cool:

El Gato

Villarato!
Rudiger is getting overrated, it's not like Real got VVD. Carlo also doesn't rate him that much as a CB in a back4. Tells you everything about his fit in a back4 when Carlo rather plays a LB in Alaba as a CB while pushing Rudiger to LB.

It's probably not that, more like Alaba man marking Lewa as more likely to know what he's gonna do
Don't expect Rudi to stay at LB

serghei

Rudiger is impressive. I wish we got him and made those levers sooner. But if we get Kounde I am equally happy. :D

Temptation

Rudiger does straight-up shithousery, body checks and stuff which catches the eye.

Alsba literally saved a goal with that sliding tackle to save Lewy's shot. But you tend to notice these kinda defenders less in real time.

Home of Barca Fans