2024/25 Preseason

TRY_Aze

how can we get news about players injuries? is there any source that watching their condition and state a particular return date?

Messi983

We'll play against Olot on Thursday.

Barça has scheduled a friendly with Olot for Thursday the 25th at 6:00 p.m. In this way, Barça will start against the same rival as last season. The difference is that on this occasion, the rehearsal will be informal, at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper and behind closed doors.

Porque

We'll play against Olot on Thursday.

Barça has scheduled a friendly with Olot for Thursday the 25th at 6:00 p.m. In this way, Barça will start against the same rival as last season. The difference is that on this occasion, the rehearsal will be informal, at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper and behind closed doors.

I was just going to comment how I miss the days of starting the pre-season with friendlies against the local sides.

This game is closed doors but will it be televised? Valencia-Castellon was also closed doors but also ended up televised.

Messi983

No idea, IIRC game against Olot two years ago was broadcasted by Barca TV so maybe this one will be on Barca One.

But official site doesn't even have this game in their next upcoming fixtures, they have countdown until the City game next week.

Porque

DMC / double pivots
Christensen, Oriol, Gundy, Frenkie, Gavi?, Pedri?, [Casado], [Bernal]

AMC
Pedri, Gundy, Fermin, Olmo?, [Darvich], [Guille]

Unless one of the B'ers step up then the pivots look weak. And even then, Bernal who is the highest potential option is more of a Frenkie/FabienR than a pure defensive minded pivot.

jamrock

Yea we definitely need some signing in that position, the double pivot will make up some what for the weakness of oriol ( few lower level Liga games) and Christensen.

Not to mention, de jong is suppose to be, the double pivot God, so I'm expecting world class performances from him next season.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans