Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

João Cancelo: "All my teammates played a great game but I want to say something about Frenkie de Jong. He's one of the best players I have EVER seen in that position. Whenever he plays, he makes a tremendous difference. We are happy to have him back."

Jammy reading that quote.

giphy.gif

Neeraj

This guy is better than all our other midfielders put together. Put him in a top team with a top manager and he's fighting for Balondor 1000%.

KingLeo10

This guy is a Rolls Royce player and the only one in the team who would walk into any XI in the world. Aside from maybe Araujo.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's great to watch people finally start to realize how world class and essential De Jong is.

Imagine if we listened to the "you don't know ball" plebs and sold him. Build the team around Gavi they said 😂

Ah yes, delicious.

Yeah dude a lot of guys hates this guy, people didnt understand that one guy alone cant rescue barca, you need like yesterday at least 2 worlsclass dudes in midfield to control it

Mrgandalf

Curious member
It's true that we enjoy his performances and appreciate the value of his presence in the team. It's also true that during his time at Barcelona, he demonstrated a high level of quality, and the coaches he had were not worthy of such a player. However, what I believe is that we haven't seen his maximum potential yet, and the reason is the overall limitations of the club's coaches. In a top-tier setup, he unleashes an unbelievable potential. The issue here is that the quality is already within his legs, and it just requires someone to bring it out. Someone like Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans