21 - Frenkie de Jong

Kul_z

After watching this video i realized he needs to play more forward, he has the vision and technique to play great through balls but he needs to take more risks. Sometimes he plays too 'safe' .

Because thats what xavi instructs him to do. His and gavi absence this season is the reason we fell short of close battle for ll with referee madrid.

mc_lovin

Don't mind, but I am pretty split on whether that's a good idea or not.

Also begs the question what his idea his. Leave or run down his contract? But I think he wants to join Bayern. Makes far too much sense.

Joan

If he wants to fulfill his contract without committing let him do so in the stands. Put him there and forget about it for two years.

Harsh on us due to costs but high time we send a message or every bum that overestimates his contribution to the squad is gonna take advantage of us.

vuji_31

If he wants to fulfill his contract without committing let him do so in the stands. Put him there and forget about it for two years.

Harsh on us due to costs but high time we send a message or every bum that overestimates his contribution to the squad is gonna take advantage of us.
This.

We cannot be low-balled like with Dembele.

Good thing is De Jong have 2 more years contract so we are still good.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

They need to do the same with Araujo or any player with two years left on their contract right now. Either renew your contract by December at the latest or sit on the stands for the rest of the season after that. With the World Cup in 2026 I doubt any player would want to barely play until then.

Cannot let players run their contracts down to one year and sit with all the leverage, unless that player is like 33+. That's how you end up with a Dembele situation.

Home of Barca Fans