21 - Frenkie de Jong

jamrock

"Never say die" attitude is needed when you are facing adversity.

Xavi and Iniesta played for Prime Barcelona and Spain, teams which never faced any adversity and dominated every opponent easily because of how stacked the team was.

Prime Barca and Spain weren't known for big comebacks which require "never say die" attitudes. Can only think of the 6-1 against PSG which was past Iniesta's prime.

These are vague cliches Football fans throw at players on the basis of hindsight and collective outcomes.

Today you are saying De Jong doesn't have "never say die" attitude. Tomorrow if he wins a CL final, you'll change your opinion and he'll suddenly have that "never say die" attitude and "grit". It's ridiculous.

Not every player who has won trophies has "never say die" attitude. And not every player who has "never say die" attitude wins lots of trophies. Many midtable team players have that never say die attitude(like Mark Noble) and many world class players don't(like Mesut Ozil).
Bro you literally just said a whole bunch of nothing.

Was it Iniesta that scored in the CL VS Chelsea ?
What it Iniesta that scored in the WC final?

The amount of big assist Xavi gave in his career when it's needed.

Fuck are you even talking about.

Bro went from taking gattuso out of the list I made, because you think I'm stupid enough to limit grit to physicality (I'm not you bro), and highlighting the 'soft" players, to now just talking non sense.

De jong is about to be 27 and has never shown one once of grit his entire time at Barcelona,he plays well,when the team plays well, that's it.

Temptation

Bro you literally just said a whole bunch of nothing.

Was it Iniesta that scored in the CL VS Chelsea ?
What it Iniesta that scored in the WC final?

The amount of big assist Xavi gave in his career when it's needed.

Fuck are you even talking about.

Bro went from taking gattuso out of the list I made, because you think I'm stupid enough to limit grit to physicality (I'm not you bro), and highlighting the 'soft" players, to now just talking non sense.

De jong is about to be 27 and has never shown one once of grit his entire time at Barcelona,he plays well,when the team plays well, that's it.
Nice. So Sergio Busquets had the grit till 2015 when he was winning every trophy possible with big performances.

And didn't have any grit post 2015 when he was part of big European humiliations every season.

Apparently, his "grit" just magically disappeared after 2015. Did he magically turn into Frenkie mentally? :lol:

Like I said, vague dross and cliches thrown at players by naive fans because of hindsight and collective outcomes.

because you think I'm stupid enough
Well, atleast you are right about one thing, for a change. :lol: :lol:

jamrock

Nice. So Sergio Busquets had the grit till 2015 when he was winning every trophy possible with big performances.

And didn't have any grit post 2015 when he was part of big European humiliations every season.

Apparently, his "grit" just magically disappeared after 2015. Did he magically turn into Frenkie mentally? :lol:

Like I said, vague dross and cliches thrown at players by naive fans because of hindsight and collective outcomes.

Well, atleast you are right about one thing, for a change. :lol: :lol:

What do I even do with all this fuckery.

Bro limited grit to physicality lol, and now you're just scrambling to put together a word salad that means absolutely nothing.

I tell you who also completely lacks grit, you guessed it.......

Can't engage with this level of stupidity.

Grit - courage and resolve; strength of character.

Next time use Google before u sound like a fucking retard and think only physical players have grig

Temptation

What do I even do with all this fuckery.

Bro limited grit to physicality lol, and now you're just scrambling to put together a word salad that means absolutely nothing.

I tell you who also completely lacks grit, you guessed it.......

Can't engage with this level of stupidity.

Grit - courage and resolve; strength of character.

Next time use Google before u sound like a fucking retard and think only physical players have grig
A Pedri fanboy writing essays on grit..... :lol:

Messigician

Soulless? Huh?

Wanted to succeed? Are you actually saying these words? Everybody including fat, 50 year old alcoholic fans want their club and players to succeed. You think FDJ doesn't wanna succeed? :lol:

Pure luck? Who said anything about pure luck? The players I named are technical magicians who excelled because of their technical skills and Football IQ not because of grit. Nobody is rating Iniesta, Xavi or Pirlo because of their grit!

Notice how I didn't mention Modric? It's because he actually has some grit unlike these players.

Grit isn't compulsory for every single midfielder.

Ironically, this post of yours is almost as cliched as the wannabe "alpha male" post you rightly called out.
He was being sarcastic bruh u autistic or something n didn’t pick up on sarcasm?

Temptation

He was being sarcastic bruh u autistic or something n didn’t pick up on sarcasm?
Nah. I understood the horrendous attempt at "sarcasm". Just that he pulled those weird arguments about those great technicians being soulless, not wanting to win and relying on pure luck outta nowhere. He was putting words into my mouth to try and build his lame strawman argument.

Read my post again.

Gnidrologist

Fucking hell we got it boy !! "you're an alpha male" ;)

To make things funny, I asked AI to analyze the author of this masterpiece it was Exactly what I was thinking, when someone repeatedly attack something so unprovoked they must see it in them but can't accept it !!!

Here is the AI response : :w000t:
Imagine doing all this hard work at selecting words you don't like, then bolding them, then putting in quotes, then attributing this post to some deep psychological analysis and asking Jeews for good measure. You probably had sweat all over your fat body and had to change diapers afterwards.
Come on, man. Nobody, who posts on the internet is 'alpha', okay. Alphas rape innocent kids and steal money from countries. But you must be desperate. I feel for you.

serghei

Not gonna be able to sell him. Barca being a highly desirable club has it's downsides also. Players don't care to leave when you want them to.

Hope he doesn't get sold albeit because he's my favorite current in-prime player (tied with Gavi but he's not in-prime yet), hopefully this Nike deal will end this nonsense of them trying to force him out every transfer window.

Home of Barca Fans