21 - Frenkie de Jong

fergus90

Barca hasn’t pressed effectively in a while. Difficult when most of the core is 30 plus though and plays 50 odd games a season.

CatalinR10

Daily gif that has nothing to do with the thread or topic.

0400d8497386.gif

See you again tomorrow in my daily gif edition ! <3

CatalinR10

What's this in reference to? :frenkie:

Well it's simple.

No matter how many times that hose tries to wet that guy , he always fails and looks like a loser while that guy looks smooth and also like he is having a great time.

For example :

giphy.gif

jZqLDz.gif

Hoses....when will they learn.

Devils

His link-up with Dembouz is staggering.

Finally Dembouz has an midfielder who can match his intelligence and link-up with.

Kul_z

His link-up with Dembouz is staggering.

Finally Dembouz has an midfielder who can match his intelligence and link-up with.

I loved how de jong progressed from our final third to the center and gave dembele ball in space, 5 seconds later dembouz shots the ugly matchstick at the goal line. That was the most exciting 10 seconds of our game this morning.

Kul_z

https://streamable.com/kgnbv?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Frenkie de Jong - Attempts at one twos - doesn't get the ball back - frustration

Rakitic only passes backwards/infront of him in those situations, almost clone situations with messi being frustrated with him. Thats something that stats dont show, and as soon bbz realize that this is part of the rakitic game that a vast majority of this forum hate, world would be a better place.

But frenkie, my god, there is something about him running, searching, exploiting that makes me excited, his confidence on the ball is something we lacked since forever in mf. I want him to have the ball all the time, and cant wait to see when messi, griez and him would be fielded together, that should be our golden triangle in posession.

Home of Barca Fans