Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebulun

Pep will want him is my prediction still and Barca will ask for some of their players in return.

He should push for it for his own career.

if it were up to me, i'd split him into two players. same as how liverpool split coutinho into alisson & van dijk.
i'd offer city Frenkie + cash for Laporte and Bernardo. we get the much needed LCB who can defend and pass out from the back and we get a player who is very versatile at a high level at CM, AM and Wing.

FinBarcelonafan

if it were up to me, i'd split him into two players. same as how liverpool split coutinho into alisson & van dijk.
i'd offer city Frenkie + cash for Laporte and Bernardo. we get the much needed LCB who can defend and pass out from the back and we get a player who is very versatile at a high level at CM, AM and Wing.

Not a bad idea. Rate Silva quite a bit after this season and the tie he played vs Real.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Re-watch Laporte's performance vs. Real Madrid please. I used to be a very big fan of him but he just shits himself all the time in big games. He's a bit like Alba in that regard.

Pass.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Re-watch Laporte's performance vs. Real Madrid please. I used to be a very big fan of him but he just shits himself all the time in big games. He's a bit like Alba in that regard.

Pass.

He's cost them in the CL and big games multiple times stones is better for me and i dont even rate stones. I consider lapote a more expensive and consistent lenglet (might be slightly harsh).

I wouldn't Say he's the only cause though as Sterling has cost them by missing open goals as well, both those players we should stay away from unless theyre very cheap imo.

Last edited:

Laplacian

Pass.

Yup, though quality matters I would say City's defensive record in the league is more due to Peps system that the individual quality of CBs.

Messi983

Pass.

So you're saying he would fit right into this team? Sign him.

Zebulun

Pass.

i dont disagree that he had a poor performance vs real madrid. i'd argue that Diaz performed even worse than him, but all things considered, he's still a top player and would fit an immediate need we have.

Leong157

To be fair, he played a bit better when he was moved up the pitch and does not need to cover up for old man Busquets as much at the end of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans