Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raketa10

This time it is truly the finances. It is not like De Jong really wants to leave.

They are selling him to leave money on the table for whatever purposes. So it is about finances.

If this is about finances how the hell can they sign Ferran fucking Torres for 55+ mil? It's not about finances but horrible management.

jamrock

Thank God some ppl don't aren't in positions of power.

Folks are acting like we are about to lose the best midfielder in Europe, he's been 6.5/10 since he's been here, how he gets in at a different club under a manage he knows won't change that fact that he hasn't offered us 80m worth of excellence since he's been here.

These are probably the same people who think Torres is has been good for us and will be better, for 65m.

vuji_31

I would be happy with 90mil. But everbody know we are brooke.

We will sell De Jong for same money we buy Ferran. This club is biggest psychological pain I am feeling last few years.

Raketa10

I honestly hoped that Laporta and Xavi would turn things around. However, they have continued to do same mistakes Barto and co. were doing for 5+ years. Shame on me for trusting those horrible frauds.

This club has successfully destroyed Coutinho, Griezmann and De Jong but hey according to this forum non of these players knows how to play. One of them was the best EPL player before he came here, another one was a Ballon d'Or candidate and the third one was the best CL midfielder before he signed for us. In the meantime we kicked Messi out one day after we claimed that he will sign a new contract. in addition to that we are offering 13 mil salary to fucking Azpiliqueta and are seriously considering Marcus Alonso and Soler.

No one sane should sign for this club until we do a complete overhaul. This is just embarrassing. Laporta is a disgraceful human being and Xavi doesn't know shit about signing world class players. I am 100% sure we would have destroyed Mbappe if he had decided to sign for us instead PSG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans