Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

No way he joins United, that would be career suicide.. unless its a typo and they meant Luuk De Jong is going there.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Go look it up.

Haha, the usual stuff from you.

Anyways, you don't think he is being sold for financial reasons, and you said we don't need to sell him, so why are we selling him in your opinion? FDJ himself doesn't want to leave. Xavi wants him out? People at the club don't like him?

JamDav1982

Deal had been agreed before club signed Torres.

Usual from you spouting nonsense. His signing had nothing to do with thinking Dembele was leaving.

Horatio

You're welcome
No way he joins United, that would be career suicide.. unless its a typo and they meant Luuk De Jong is going there.

That's how one would think at first glance. I can see it happen though if he starts to feel unwanted at Barca might look for a new adventure somewhere else.

jamrock

Literally no such thing. Literally.

Unless someone here is a board member.

😂😂, That shit is funny as hell, some folks just read the news and draw wild conclusions from it.

Yea everything is agree between player & club, hey you signed Torres & have him even less money than you'll be giving me, so now I want more money🤣.

JamDav1982

Literally no such thing. Literally.

Unless someone here is a board member.

����, That shit is funny as hell, some folks just read the news and draw wild conclusions from it.

Yea everything is agree between player & club, hey you signed Torres & have him even less money than you'll be giving me, so now I want more money��.

Exactly what happened and not to do with Torres salary.

jamrock

I'm lost as to why some don't understand that the amount you pay for a player matters, for what we paid for Frankie he's been a disappointment even with all our issues, his individual quality rarely shines through, we've seen Pedri win us games & he's just 19 and still hot and cold at times, Frankie is just running around looking busy.

JamDav1982

They signed Torres believing Dembele deal agreed would give them room... Dembele went back on it and pissed off the club who refused to up offer as were being asked.

Frenkie was best mid last season. Been voted best in europe in career and was one of best players away to Real/Napoli etc with complete perfromances no other mid has given.

Has also had some poor game as they all have but will do well to get away from Busi/Xavu etc.

jamrock

Exactly what happened and not to do with Torres salary.

Yea good edit at the end, but still not how multi million dollar negotiations work.

Everything agreed but hey you signed Torres, fuck that now I want more money, because signing Torres & having to jump through loops to register him shows you have money money?.

Brah WTF how does your mind work?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans