21 - Frenkie de Jong

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Frenkie >>> Casado

Do people think otherwise?
Casado was just in Atletic and has played like 4 games from start and I don't think we lose much quality compared to Frenkie who is on insane wage of like 35M gross right now. Against Monaco I would have to say he was pretty much motm, that's nothing short of amazing really. So yeah maybe Frenkie is a little "better" than Casado FOR NOW, maybe - but fucking far far away from 35M better. With Bernal back and Casado doing better and growing into his role I would like nothing more than Frenkie getting the fuck out - that way we free up so very much of our wage cap/FFP that we can finally build us a team. Also, I think he's delusional - he got an insane contract and he actually thinks he "deserved" it, he's a 10M gross player (probably not even that) and he's holding us ransom and for that reason also he needs to fuck off.

Loki

Frenkie's situation will resolve in the next early summer anyways. Barca won't let him go into his last contract year with insane wages. Either he'll extend with a considerable salary reduction or Barca will sell him. Legally speaking he can force his last contract year of course, but then he won't play for a year and a 28 year old can't afford that.

jamrock

Just watch the training session on barca one, his ankle is still heavily wrapped to help with stabilization.

I don't think he'll be back to 100% for a long time to come, even if he plays.

Horatio

You're welcome
Just watch the training session on barca one, his ankle is still heavily wrapped to help with stabilization.

I don't think he'll be back to 100% for a long time to come, even if he plays.

That only makes sense if Barca doctors are more retarded than we already imagined them to be. That is how he relapsed last time.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Guy's not coming on until Nov or something. Will play a month on and off, and gets the ankle swelled again. Goes out for couple weeks more.
Then he decides to get the surgery which sidelines him for the rest of the year.

Mark my words, hes not playing this whole season, if his ankle still needs support now.

Home of Barca Fans