23 - Jules Kounde

Messigician

Calma

.@gerardromero: "I have Kound?'s final transfer fee, but I cannot reveal it."

Kounde will be in Barcelona before the end of the week.

? @gerardromero

Tackle

Gerard Romero: Despite Sevilla denying everything, important people from Barca sent us a message to say that the agreement between Sevilla and Barca for Kounde is almost done

serghei

We made good deals with Sevilla. We gave them Rakitic back on the cheap, gave them Munir for not too much... Both solid players for them.

We should have a good healthy relation with them. Even paid them a good sum for Lenglet.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What these EPL fans don't understand is that in the worst case scenario, the club becomes partly private. In which case, the money will become even bigger. Imagine a club with Barca's global appeal, history, city, tradition, you name it, in the hands of some billionaire who spends hundreds of millions like it's nothing. This summer would basically be every other summer.

Club like Barca disappearing is not on the table, and you have to be a pretty low intelligence dude to believe that is possible. If anything, bad financial problems, which could put us into a corner to become private, would be a massive opportunity for a private billionaire, or a corporation worth billions, to get their hands on one of the hottest sport institutions world wide. That is gonna be unpleasant for socios, for sure, but I don't see how Barca becoming basically next level Abramovich Chelsea or Qatari PSG is good or advantageous for other clubs in relation to us on the market.

I hope that day would never happen.

Partially owned won?t get those millionaires where they want to be. As far as I know, Bayern used to issue dividends to the 3A?s when they were earning decent profits, that?s one major way for a partial owner(s) to make money, the other one is brand awareness and advertising. They won’t just want to stop there. I think billionaires might not want to just own a minority portion of the club but a majority, preferably taking over the entire club.

vuji_31

Good news.

We needed proper CB. Hope so he can preform, he does not seem like another Lenglet because he seems mentally stronger.

serghei

I hope that day would never happen.

Partially owned won?t get those millionaires where they want to be. As far as I know, Bayern used to issue dividends to the 3A?s when they were earning decent profits, that?s one major way for a partial owner(s) to make money, the other one is brand awareness and advertising. I think billionaires might not want to just own a minority portion of the club but a majority, preferably taking over the entire club.

True. It would be bad for anyone. But the worst effect would be to Madrid and the other clubs. A financially doped Barcelona would be far tougher proposition compared with clubs like PSG or Newcastle. Would be like Manchester City on steroids, better in every area.

All I'm saying is that the worst case scenario is still not gonna be anywhere near Barcelona disappearing :lol: like these retards seem to believe. The only reason Barca and Madrid aren't being bought is that they are not up for sale.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

If Romero is right again whilst almost everyone else are denying his exclusive he must be getting fed news from someone very high up the chain at Barca. Might even be one of Laporta, Yuste, Alemany or Cruyff themselves :lol:

He is the board's new mouthpiece. Not javimiguelnews :lol: :lol:

Zidane82

Crazy situation with Chelsea desperate to take Kounde from us but when they get him they will be begging us to take Azpli and Alonso off them ! I would leave them both alone and let Chelsea sort out to aggrieved players

We should also refuse to let them strengthen even more by letting them have FDJ !

Last edited:

Zidane82

Interesting .. I figured they would be paying cash and we would be offering instalments !!

##

Chelsea are willing to reach 65m for Kound, to be paid in instalments and extras. Sevilla would prefer the money all at once, and this is what Barca are offering albeit for a smaller total sum. [sport]

Home of Barca Fans