23 - Jules Kounde

ajnotkeith

6 days left till end of window (and his exit clause to go on 31st if we don't register him by then) and still not registered. Really cutting it fine.

Is this delay us holding out for extra millions over Auba? Or is the amount we're getting not enough? In any case we should be able to cover a few millions with salary reductions.

Yes we'll probably register him but I doubt this was very nice for him and not a great look that we are hustling together money after players join to pay for them. What if Auba got a bad injury yesterday and his move fell through? This freestyling by Laporta could fuck us over eventually.

Last edited:

Birdy

Auba unfortunately will go.

He will be the 1st to get registered.
His registration not in danger,
but about new RB and LB their registrations are not guaranteed

Andresito

Staff member
Auba unfortunately will go.

He will be the 1st to get registered.
His registration not in danger,
but about new RB and LB their registrations are not guaranteed

Was always said that 20m would cover both a FB and Kounde.

Birdy

Was always said that 20m would cover both a FB and Kounde.

Don't see it.

20m is precisely the salary space needed to register JUST Kounde (annual wage + annual amortization).

For a FB we need more space to be generated from elsewhere

khaled_a_d

Don't see it.

20m is precisely the salary space needed to register JUST Kounde (annual wage + annual amortization).

For a FB we need more space to be generated from elsewhere

We get 20M transfer fee and save his salary.
So his transfer fee is enough for Kounde, and we can get a FB for his salary

Birdy

We get 20M transfer fee and save his salary.
So his transfer fee is enough for Kounde, and we can get a FB for his salary

I think we had this debate with some here.
It's not certain Tebas and LL accepts transfer fees to be used in registered incoming wages.
They consider them capital gains

Joan

I think we had this debate with some here.
It's not certain Tebas and LL accepts transfer fees to be used in registered incoming wages.
They consider them capital gains

Do you have a source for that? Just curious.

Capital gains shouldn't be a problem per se. If that was the case, all our levers would be problematic, not just parts of it. Some money was suspect because of the nature of the gains, not the gains themselves. The nature is still not clear or well elaborated.

Birdy

Do you have a source for that? Just curious.

Capital gains shouldn't be a problem per se. If that was the case, all our levers would be problematic, not just parts of it. Some money was suspect because of the nature of the gains, not the gains themselves. The nature is still not clear or well elaborated.

Maybe you are right about this.
I don't know if the straight cash we get from levers is considered capital gains as a whole, or only a part of it.

Joan

Maybe you are right about this.
I don't know if the straight cash we get from levers is considered capital gains as a whole, or only a part of it.

I don't know the exact algorithm of calculating capital gains of assets the club didn't buy LaLiga and the club used but it all should be capital gain. From what I saw, they disputed the amount we didn't receive directly. There are two stories that deal with the origin of that money and we don't know for sure but it doesn't matter much here.

I don't think they'll dispute money we get from transfer fees.

vuji_31

Tbh, he looked really really bad against city.

Hope so he has mamba mentality.

I know he hasn't played long time but...

Bulgroz

He stumbled in his first few games with Bordeaux (not on his first ever, but shortly after he fumbled pretty bad and gave a goal with a very shitty and dumb dribble attempt for example), and his French NT debuts were awful. Iirc his debut with Sevilla was average at best also (tbf he was mostly playing RB when he started with them). He learns very quickly, that's one of his main assets. Don't freak out if he makes a couple mistakes on the first 2-3 games. Everytime it happened to him he improved a ton right after.

malvolio

vuji_31;2541439[B said:
]Tbh, he looked really really bad against city.[/B]

Hope so he has mamba mentality.

I know he hasn't played long time but...

WTF are you talking about? The guy made like one big mistake and everything else he handled quite nicely. Probably played more balls out the back in this game than in his entire career with Sevilla. Even made Roberto look calm and composed.

I get the impression people didn't watch the game and talk shite.

Home of Barca Fans