24 - Eric García

JamDav1982

Folk desperate to make out he is having some disaster he isnt.

Passing ball well and not had all that much defending to do really but any ball he doesnt nick in and win then dribble up the park is used as evidence of how poor he is.

FinBarcelonafan

Folk desperate to make out he is having some disaster he isnt.

Passing ball well and not had all that much defending to do really but any ball he doesnt nick in and win then dribble up the park is used as evidence of how poor he is.

He is more of the same what we have. Slow, weak and good ball playing defenseman. We already have tons of these and we suck balls defending...

We need Puyol type of guy. Proper mentality and warrior. Tough guy and quick/strong and fast.

The whole team is bunch of pansies who puts up no fight.

Mascherano/Puyol please.

JamDav1982

He is more of the same what we have. Slow, weak and good ball playing defenseman. We already have tons of these and we suck balls defending...

We need Puyol type of guy. Proper mentality and warrior. Tough guy and quick/strong and fast.

The whole team is bunch of pansies who puts up no fight.

Mascherano/Puyol please.

Better than likes of Mingueza and if more of same sell likes of Lenglet and Mingueza.

Regardless the point is he has been nearly as bad or getting bullied in this game in way being made out. It has got to point folk melt down any time he doesnt win the ball.

Improves Barcas squad and solid signing. See how he develops from there as clearly has some areas needs to improve on.

If he gets manhandled or fucks up fair enough but wasnt on that half so far.

FinBarcelonafan

Better than likes of Mingueza and if more of same sell likes of Lenglet and Mingueza.

Regardless the point is he has been nearly as bad or getting bullied in this game in way being made out. It has got to point folk melt down any time he doesnt win the ball.

Improves Barcas squad and solid signing. See how he develops from there as clearly has some areas needs to improve on.

If he gets manhandled or fucks up fair enough but wasnt on that half so far.

Yeah, Mingueza could fit that role but he is too raw. We need someone for upcoming season.

I don't think we will get one.

mc_lovin

He had one weak scene, where he still managed to get Rebic into a wide position, and you guys implode? ;D

And compared to Lenglet he looks composed. That's a start.

ebc_99

He played really well, some of you guys are nutcases:lol: I think he can be really good for us, I am very optimistic.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think he definitely wasn't as bad as some made him out to be, but at the same time he wasn't that impressive either. One more game of some clumsy passing from him, which surprised me. Why did Lucho start him and sub him off for two games in a row?

He wasn't that slow by the way, or as slow as I thought, almost caught up to the Croatian player on that offside ball.

Zidane82

Eric maybe back in the starting eleven against Italy as his replacement ( Torres) had a complete 90 minute nightmare

Mateka

Garcia and Laporte know each other, played together, and trained regularly. To bring in Torres in defence was a risk not worth taking.

Home of Barca Fans