25 - Wojciech Szczęsny

iniestaGOAT

Adorable how Cules here didnt even watch the clip and thought he's actually doing a dig rather than making a normal and completely valid point
That + it basically informing you he doesn't care to rush to be fit for those games

Have fun wondering whether Pena will play or not :lol:

Lil boy talks a lot of shit from his main account for someone with multiple burner accounts.
Don't be a bum.
Use your burner accoutns when posting grade A shitposts

El Gato

Villarato!
Yip quite likeable
Always fairly little pretentious bullshit to what he says

Doesnt sugar coat claiming he 'dreamed to play for Barcelona', just says he aint the kind of player they're normally interested in so unlikely it'd ever happen, even if he respects the prestige/status
Lewa call would have done little to 'convince him'. Was all family.
I assume he would have had to be the one telling Deco to make the call though

Difference is while he always talked the talk and head is clearly screwed on, talent was not always around
Even Braithwaite used to sound as cogent next to many typical Barca players

Horatio

You're welcome
Damn...he says Barcelona turned Lewandowski into a more open and warm person. Also used the word "relaxed". Don't know if that is good lol.

iniestaGOAT

Yip quite likeable
Always fairly little pretentious bullshit to what he says

Doesnt sugar coat claiming he 'dreamed to play for Barcelona', just says he aint the kind of player they're normally interested in so unlikely it'd ever happen, even if he respects the prestige/status
Lewa call would have done little to 'convince him'. Was all family.
I assume he would have had to be the one telling Deco to make the call though

Difference is while he always talked the talk and head is clearly screwed on, talent was not always around
Even Braithwaite used to sound as cogent next to many typical Barca players

Really?, thats what he said?
He did not say he likes to make burner accounts cause hes a virgin like you?

Horatio

You're welcome
Okay, I think he fudged at one point interview how Real is a team that plays to win everything and Barca will try everything to destroy those dreams and steal the trophies from them. Should've focused and phrased more coming at it from own perspective being top team playing to win everything instead of relating it to Madrid.

Wanted to sound a bit poetic and dramatic too much I think.

El Gato

Villarato!
Damn...he says Barcelona turned Lewandowski into a more open and warm person. Also used the word "relaxed". Don't know if that is good lol.
TBH he has criticized Lewa in the past for being somewhat disconnected from reality of what he could expect from his Polish NT teammates
Rob's ambition in the past made him routinely act/come across as quite a sanctimonious prick to players who spent half their lives at teams equal or not much better than Legia Warsaw
Him mellowing out is interpreted as 'he's finished' for Barca but Szczesny doesnt speak to that here necessarily
Nor did he ever particularly act similarly to Rob

Where Lewa is Ronaldo, Szczesny is a Bale with half the talent and athletic peak ability

Gnidrologist

The last time i watched him play was when he played for ARSENAL
And thought he was shit.

But that shit is still better than PENA and TER
Pretty much so. Ter and Pen can only "save" shots that bounce of their bodies or they are in perfect alignment to thwart. Whenever attacker shoots in top or low corner, it's game over. No clutch saves will ever be made by these frauds, while Schzhzhez can at least produce one or two on occasion. Already better than NONE. Goalies simply never saves us. Valdes, with all his occasional blunders, was real savior on heightened occasions.

Home of Barca Fans