5 - Carles Puyol

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I was so pissed that I forgot el Capita was injured, is there a diagnose?
I hope he gets rested for the Classico... he's already played two intense games in less than a week now. And he's very much needed to be fit for the return leg

Bu3aLi

Puyol has defended really well last night IMO .. only comment for me is that he should've at least tried to clear the ball not wait to be fouled ( when we conceded the 1st )

B

beautifulgame

he wasn't waiting to get fouled man; he was waiting for vicky to grab it.

ricknattery

made a rookie mistake on the first goal. When the ball is in the small box just laying there and there is like 6 players from the opposition inside the box, you just kick it as hard as you can...anyway, he has saved our asses during more than decade. Nobody can take that away from him. Legend

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I agree, what the hell was he trying to don in their first goal is a mystery to me, really bad decision... But at the same time it is hard to criticize one of our best and more consistent players during our latest reign in world football...

M

mitkoa7x

He was to blame for the 1st goal, why was he marking the touch line?

Oh and probably the 2nd, why wasnt he in our half FFS?!

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
He was to blame for the 1st goal, why was he marking the touch line?

Oh and probably the 2nd, why wasnt he in our half FFS?!
The second goal we were running out of time and he pushed forward in order to try and score a goal but don't blame him for the first goal he was supposed to be on the left side of the defense and Mascherano in the middle and Mascherano pushed forward and that left space for ramires.

Home of Barca Fans