5 - Carles Puyol

Galning

I just read it as well. According to Sport he's going to miss the first two games against Madrid.
Let's just hope he comes back with a bang.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Right Now > Training session. Puyol returns to training with the group. B-players: Oier, Fontas, Thiago and Dos Santos #fcblive

I'm rather confused.
It's true that Puyi playing will have awesome effects but we should also see how match fit he is.

Gibbons

If he is match fit for tomorrow, I still don't think we should play him. The liga classico is not important enough to risk rushing him back out and potentially making his lingering injury even worse. I would suggest keeping him out of the copa classico also, let him get some minutes against Osasuna, then let him start both CL legs. Again, that's assuming he's ready to play this weekend.

10messi

Yes!!! Puyol is back!!!! :)

He got the medical clearance and he's in the squad. Of course he wont be match fit, but with Tarzan..who knows!

Last edited:
E

estranged

Yes!!! Puyol is back!!!! :)

He got the medical clearance and he's in the squad. Of course he wont be match fit, but with Tarzan..who knows!

:party1::party1::party1::party1::party1::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::puyol::puyol::puyol::puyol::puyol::puyol::harp::veryhappy:

still not sure if pep will start him though, doubt he has match fitness

Home of Barca Fans