6 - Gavi

Porque

Gavi has reached that "stagnant" phase in his development. That moment where he will shoot to the next level or stay as this kind of player for the time being.

As a club we need more than his overall season this year.

Pedri had a mini phase like this end last season and went up a level this season.

Let's see how Gavi grows over the next year.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Baffled at some comments. Not an exaggeration on my part when saying he is key player. The energy and off the ball play he brings is vital for us. And he's the youngest player out there. Behold the opposition players and smile at their frustration when dueling against this manchild.

FinBarcelonafan

Gavi has reached that "stagnant" phase in his development. That moment where he will shoot to the next level or stay as this kind of player for the time being.

As a club we need more than his overall season this year.

Pedri had a mini phase like this end last season and went up a level this season.

Let's see how Gavi grows over the next year.

I agree with this.

We need patience, he is super young. I expect Balde to face similar trouble.

Horatio

You're welcome
Baffled at some comments. Not an exaggeration on my part when saying he is key player. The energy and off the ball play he brings is vital for us. And he's the youngest player out there. Behold the opposition players and smile at their frustration when dueling against this manchild.

The term “manchild” isn’t a positive. Just sayin’

Messi983

FrLYvMJaIAAHojg

Messigician

Breaking

Contrary to earlier reports LaLiga will NOT allow Gavi to be registered as a first team player

Last edited:

Porque

Gavi risked his neck to help LaLiga's virality and this is how they respond to him.

Fuckers.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans