6 - Gavi

Porque

Quiet news day understandably. But it has been reported that Liverpool have pulled out of the race as Gavi wants to renew with Barcelona and is a step closer in doing so.

The little fella is also starting for Spain against Czech Republic too. So I expect to see this thread liven up a bit.

Zidane82

Quiet news day understandably. But it has been reported that Liverpool have pulled out of the race as Gavi wants to renew with Barcelona and is a step closer in doing so.

The little fella is also starting for Spain against Czech Republic too. So I expect to see this thread liven up a bit.

I really hope this is accurate

Messi983

Pablo Gavi (17 years and 304 days) is now the youngest player ever to score for Spain, taking the record of his teammate Ansu Fati (17 years and 311 days).

Our golden boys. :gavi: :fati:

Zidane82

Pablo Gavi (17 years and 304 days) is now the youngest player ever to score for Spain, taking the record of his teammate Ansu Fati (17 years and 311 days).

Our golden boys. :gavi: :fati:

On that note .. apparently Fati missed the game through precaution due to an injury concern

XaviV

On that note .. apparently Fati missed the game through precaution due to an injury concern

This isn't news. LE he called Ansu to boost his spirit, not to play him.

PS
I see now this was addressed in Ansu's thread.

Last edited:

delancey

Gavis stock just went up. Bad for our negotiating team. Jeez, scoring at 17 for the Spanish national team. My man!

Messi983

Choir boy. :bbz:

FUg7bFeWUAMsG2D

Home of Barca Fans