7 - Ferran Torres

bastardo

I would hope his finishing gets better since it goes hand in hand with his best trait (movement). In other areas like dribbling and passing, he seems so average.

El Gato

Villarato!
He is the Spanish Timo Werner with less pace

There is a more apt comparison over the years surely.
Who was the Spanish cat that would have like 2 decent seasons with an occasional worldie but then fade to obscurity?
Luis Garcia?

I still think he's got buckets of goals in him, but bottle needs to get uncorked
Just dont know if his type fits current football and he gets shoved on wings cuz there's always at least one fast player teams buy and need to balance it with someone on the opposite side

Temptation

Ferran Torres transfer fee could have got Barca Bernardo Silva. People were not having it when I said he was shite long back. :lol:

Iniesta Ultra

He was the poorest Barca player on view .
The others looked good ..including Gavi , Busqs and Azpi!!

Probably gets an infinity leash here too courtesy Lucho's daughter. That he even starts after the past couple months shitshow is shameful. Que cara tiene este puta padre!

Last edited:

bastardo

Generational young players on poor form usually still show their X factor skill from time to time. This guy is average in just about everything, shockingly poor in some like dribbling

serghei

This guy would better have a Vinicius type of turnaround in the next 1-2 seasons. I'm seeing all kinds of worrying signs lately. At least Vinicius was blitzing fast, this guy doesn't have any single saving top-class attribute, so he'll pretty much have to improve everything.

Home of Barca Fans