7 - Ferran Torres

Saladin

If we can get 10-15 mil euros for him I say let him go and count our losses.

And to think some culers thought Pep was doing us a favour by letting young prospects like Garcia and Torres join 🤣

Maaaan, Pep buttf*cked us bad on these ones.

vuji_31

Sell for anything, he does not have any talent.

If there is no money get on loan some guys from Chelsea, they have 40 players.

I would swap him for Adama Traore any time of the day.

Richard.H

Sell for anything, he does not have any talent.

If there is no money get on loan some guys from Chelsea, they have 40 players.

I would swap him for Adama Traore any time of the day.

This is actually an excellent idea, Chelsea has so many players. Quite a few of them would be huge upgrades over the likes of no knee Fati, Ferret, and Garcia

Raketa10

That is one of the worst penalties I have ever seen. He actually almost missed the entire ball. That shot was f... hilarious. :lol:

Last edited:

jamrock

Hopefully everton can help us out with him like they did with Gomes, he's even a bigger failure than him though, bring back Abde will be a massive upgrade.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

One thing he has over Raphinha.. if confident is abilty to go on outside on right to get ball in.

Could have had a fair few assists in last few games despite some desperate moments and bad decisions.

Abde is not an upgrade on Torres. He would just be latest wide player to not be what team needs.

They will try to sell him in summer but cant see decent offers really.

Last edited:

Redbuck

One thing he has over Raphinha.. if confident is abilty to go on outside on right to get ball in.

Could have had a fair few assists in last few games despite some desperate moments and bad decisions.

Abde is not an upgrade on Torres. He would just be latest wide player to not be what team needs.

Well, I agree with you cos Torres isn't as bad as most people here make him out to be (when he plays as a RW) but honestly, considering the way Xavi wants his wingers to play, Abde is a better fit than Torres. But Abde isn't even the player that Torres should be worried about, cos Abde would play on the left wing while Torres's best position is RW, and since Dembouz is currently the first choice RW, the games we have left from now till the end of the season will be a battle for survival between Raphinha and Torres, where good performances and numbers are crucial for any of them to be here next season

Redbuck

We actually need Abde back into the team cos our left wingers are useless, we're broke and aren't spoilt for choices right now, and his ability to draw players to him will help take some attention off Dembele. It was still on this forum that someone said we need a right footed Dembele (I'm not saying that Abde is on the same level with Dembele), and that person is totally right as it'll help Dembele individually, and the team as a whole

JamDav1982

We actually need Abde back into the team cos our left wingers are useless, we're broke and aren't spoilt for choices right now, and his ability to draw players to him will help take some attention off Dembele. It was still on this forum that someone said we need a right footed Dembele (I'm not saying that Abde is on the same level with Dembele), and that person is totally right as it'll help Dembele individually, and the team as a whole

Abde wont be in Barca squad next season and would be another failed wide player.

Starting to get vastly over rated on here.

He is an indivdual and not good enough to play part of a system and not good enough to be given freedom needed.

Home of Barca Fans