7 - Ferran Torres

Porque

The difference is Griezmann is a great player who wasn't good for us at all.

This guy is not good, end of story

I mentioned Griezmann as a slight dig to the level of Atleti.

Regarding Ferran. Don't be surprised if he does the business at a 5-10 positioned EPL or LL side.

Nazario1985

I mentioned Griezmann as a slight dig to the level of Atleti.

Regarding Ferran. Don't be surprised if he does the business at a 5-10 positioned EPL or LL side.

5-10 in PL that's Spurs / Liverpool / Brighton / Villa / Chelsea ..etc forget about it.

A crystal palace level could suit him, since Zaha will likely be going to the Saudi league this summer

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy should be the first player out this summer but so far it sounds like he is going to stay.

Even though Dembele cannot stay healthy the thought of him leaving due to renewal talks failing and Ferran staying to drop more stinkers is disgusting :lol:

iniestaGOAT

This guy should be the first player out this summer but so far it sounds like he is going to stay.

Even though Dembele cannot stay healthy the thought of him leaving due to renewal talks failing and Ferran staying to drop more stinkers is disgusting :lol:

One of them can stay fit at least

Porque

5-10 in PL that's Spurs / Liverpool / Brighton / Villa / Chelsea ..etc forget about it.

A crystal palace level could suit him, since Zaha will likely be going to the Saudi league this summer

Fair point. I wasn't really thinking of Chelsea and Liverpool in that bracket with them being an exception this season.

I do think he has a ton of upside that just won't come out after his first 18 months here. Wouldn't be the first to go away from a high pressure club and won't be the last.

serghei

Ferret is easily the player that should go first, but being as shit as he is, no team will take us off our hands for a decent price to somehow cover some of our losses. He's too big and too obvious of a flop. We'll probably have to loan him for next to nothing to save his wages soon.

Givenchy

Ferret is easily the player that should go first, but being as shit as he is, no team will take us off our hands for a decent price to somehow cover some of our losses. He's too big and too obvious of a flop. We'll probably have to loan him for next to nothing to save his wages soon.

I said early on he'll be back at Valencia within 2 seasons, might be 3 at this rate but he'll be end up back there eventually. Horrible transfer and hindsight wasn't even needed.

30mil and I'd pull the trigger.

Nazario1985

I said early on he'll be back at Valencia within 2 seasons, might be 3 at this rate but he'll be end up back there eventually. Horrible transfer and hindsight wasn't even needed.

First Valencia don't have $$$ to pay 30mil for one player.
second if they did why tf will they throw it on a failed player ?

serghei

30 mil would be a dream. Only Mendes would make it possible if he was his player.

Coutinho is a better player, and if we barely sold Coutinho for 20m after massive efforts to get rid of him, then for Ferret I expect worse sadly. The more he plays the more teams will be tempted to stay away.

Porque

Coutinho had massive wages by comparison which he naturally wanted to take advantage of for as long as possible.

Well according to Capology Ferran is on what EPL clubs pay the likes of Mahrez and Saka, so perhaps wages will be an obstacle too.

He's a decent player, just not for a club with our setup and our pressure. Maybe we can find a loan for him that props him up like we found with Paco Alcacer. Portugal, Germany or Italy for example.

No shame in failing here tbh, were a top percentile club with a style that exposes your weaknesses more so than others.

But if he's determined to stay and prove himself, then Xavi needs to give him the straight talk.

Home of Barca Fans