7 - Ferran Torres

JamDav1982

Most of his contributions been important and looks best on the right hand side where rarely played since start of season.

Probably be facing some tough CL tie in last 16 without his goals there and had important contributions in league before yesterday.

With Balde taking more width and wide player getting narrower he and Roque could get chances in that pistion since Xavi wont give up on his 'great signing' Lewa.

JamDav1982

What is Luiz Diaz stats for this season?

He not the one that always gets brought up with Ferran?

Diaz is a strange one. Always looks like has it all to kick on and be a top player but rarely produces so far.

Maybe when Salah goes to African Nations can step up as main man.

jamrock

Now watch him go another 9 games without having an impact. Lol

Wait until the season is over haha.

I think yesterday was his first goal In 12 games is what I heard the commentator said, could be mistaken.

He's been okay by his low standards though, couple important goals.

JamDav1982

More than a 'couple' important goals.

A 'couple' to take team through CL alone.

He has something like 10 goals/assists in 1100 minutes this season. Not too shabby.

Diaz has what? 1 goal in 16/17 games in league.. against Luton?

I actually like Diaz and think he will improve but is the comparison only relevant when Diaz on form?

Last edited:

TRY_Aze

ghost mode on as always. no point give him such a long minutes especially ahead of Felix recently. sell him to Saudi

Devils

Watching him make runs is tragic. Even if he gets on the end of the ball there is no pace, acceleration, technique or finishing ability to make anything of it.

You see players like this guy and Antony and Raphinha going for big fees and you can't help but wonder what football has become.

10 years ago these guys would have 10-15m transfers at max and would be subs at the 85 minute mark to help close out matches.

Home of Barca Fans