7 - Ferran Torres

Messi983

We try to hype this guy for a sale but our brainless fanbase is trying it's best to drop his value on every platform.

Yeah, I'm sure Newcastle owners are reading Barca fan forums.

Clubs have their own evaluation of players, they don't give shite about what fans think how good these players are.

I'm sure there is no actual interest from Newcastle nor other clubs. First because Ferran sucks and second because he thinks too high of himself and wouldn't even go to a club not playing regularly in CL. I'm sure he gave instructions to his agent to automatically reject all offers so even if the club would try to sell him (which I'm not so sure as some idiots inside the club probably still rate him :lol:) that won't be possible.

Messi983

Ferran Torres neither knows anything about Newcastle nor does he want to know. The international forward, with a contract at Barça until 2027, remains firm in his desire to continue with the Catalan team. The ownership at Mestalla, last Saturday, reaffirms, in fact, its position.

Of course.

companyofcules

Yeah, I'm sure Newcastle owners are reading Barca fan forums.

Clubs have their own evaluation of players, they don't give shite about what fans think how good these players are.

I'm sure there is no actual interest from Newcastle nor other clubs. First because Ferran sucks and second because he thinks too high of himself and wouldn't even go to a club not playing regularly in CL. I'm sure he gave instructions to his agent to automatically reject all offers so even if the club would try to sell him (which I'm not so sure as some idiots inside the club probably still rate him :lol:) that won't be possible.
I didn't say they read this forum but we shouldn't bombard our players on every platform. The fans of other teams read posts on other platforms and they do interact with their clubs. I am not saying Newcastle is interested but maybe smaller clubs yes.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Idc if he becomes prime Villa somewhere else. Having a player whose base level while low on confidence is that of an amateur footballer (literally not even joking, few amateur wingers would trip over the ball 50% of the times they try to dribble) is just not acceptable. He is a Betis level player at best.

Total-Football

Ferran Torres neither knows anything about Newcastle nor does he want to know. The international forward, with a contract at Barça until 2027, remains firm in his desire to continue with the Catalan team. The ownership at Mestalla, last Saturday, reaffirms, in fact, its position.

Of course.
So he is a forward hmm ? It's Impossible to say what he is as a player by watching him play.. really.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
MD says that Newcastle are interested and are preparing an offer.

Whilst it may just be tabloid talk, I do think there is some truth in it, as I've written here before I think he'd have interest from teams like those and could fit in well.
Oh dear lord let it be true, pls pls pls...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Flick starting him against Valencia and not hearing any rumors about a sale or even a loan makes me question my own sanity. 99% of this forum can clearly see he's a bum, this is not a question of that we're not able to see his greatness that all the coaches can - he fucking stumbles over himself and can't hit a barn from the inside if he had a gun to his head - why the fuck is he still here?! Nobody told him too gtfo or does Flick/Deco/whoever at Barca still think he can contribute? What a joke!!!

Last edited:

vuji_31

We lack of wingers, he is on 10mil per season and nobody wants him.

Newcastle maybe, but this idiot knows he will not earn this amount money anywhere.

Xavi is idiot for bringing him here, absolute shit player. Also they gave him like 3x bigger money then he was earning in City.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We lack of wingers, he is on 10mil per season and nobody wants him.

Newcastle maybe, but this idiot knows he will not earn this amount money anywhere.

Xavi is idiot for bringing him here, absolute shit player. Also they gave him like 3x bigger money then he was earning in City.
He's not a winger, he's hardly a football player at all on this level... It's not like he can help us at all, just play anyone from Barca B and they will be better...

vuji_31

Let's bring City's bench player that plays just micky mouse cups and give him 4x more salery and pay for him 60mil euros.

Thats is what people in the board concluded.

If you ever think how the club is managed so badly look at this fraud.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 21.08.10.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 21.08.10.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 9

Home of Barca Fans