7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

FinBarcelonafan

So why is the board not going after Lemar since Monoco seems much more willing to sell?

Coutinho bigger name and pleases the normal crowd more? I guess COutinho might be more proven as well, because coming from tougher league.

Barcelona wants to make a statement and It wouldn't work so well with Lemar. IMO. Coutinho would show the world we are still top-3 team in the world and team to beat.

Coutinho bigger name and pleases the normal crowd more? I guess COutinho might be more proven as well, because coming from tougher league.

Barcelona wants to make a statement and It wouldn't work so well with Lemar. IMO. Coutinho would show the world we are still top-3 team in the world and team to beat.

Kind of like an iphone vs the Android alternative. Both will perform about equally as well only 1 costs twice as much.

After having parted with Mendy, Bakayoko and Bernardo Silva, I seriously doubt they be very willing to let go of another of their stars this window.

Can they possibly expect to win Ligue 1 again this year? After losing so many players and now with Mbappe also leaving? I don't think Lemar will be able to do much for Monoco by himself in the short term.

Trickykid

Can they possibly expect to win Ligue 1 again this year? After losing so many players and now with Mbappe also leaving? I don't think Lemar will be able to do much for Monoco by himself in the short term.

It doesn't make much sense to just say fuck it all, when they've gotten this far. Surely keeping as many of the starters who are left will be a priority right now.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Marcelo Bechler did not say anything about coutinho..that's fake news.. dont get hyped up..deal has not moved at all...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hi I'm on holiday and on my phone scrolling through this thread. You had coutinho up until this afternoon when Lallana was confirmed out for three months. Now coutinho is staying put and he's accepted that. Things can change but it will take a bid above 100m euros for us to accept. Deal was 120m euros in 3 instalments of 60 then 35 then 25 over 4 windows plus 20 in add ons.

We can offer you Rafinha

Home of Barca Fans