7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

George_Costanza

Is not 340 M if you consider 222 M of Neymar.

But 340-222= 108 M.

You are missing the point here.

Those same players cost 40m total. The recent trend with top clubs including Real and Bayern is to invest in raw talents, the only exception would be PSG, City, and United.

Raketa10

You are missing the point here.

Those same players cost 40m total. The recent trend with top clubs including Real and Bayern is to invest in raw talents, the only exception would be PSG, City, and United.

You truly are George Constanza. Always 100% negative! :lol:

And who are those top clubs investing in raw talents?!?!

Regarding Bayern their wingers are far from perfect. Ribery and Robben are well past their prime so sorry but Bayern is also late with their squad renovation.

They also made a mistake with Renato Sanchez so I would't call their policy perfect. They have paid a huge amount of money for Javi Martinez (40 mil in 2012) they have lost Kroos and brought Alonso so it isn't all that shiny.

So that 'top trend' is only visible in Real in this moment ant that's because they planned well. If they had to buy today they would also have to spend big amount of cash.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Meaning not at all close.

Given that press passes were sent out for a signing ceremony for a player whose club said he absoutley wasn't for sale, you'd have to ask why anyone would ever listen to a word coming from their mouths ever again.

You do realize that the email you're talking about was a fake and a fan's work?

I don't know why, but the least I expect from journalists is not being that thick, but all your Liverpool ones still fell for it.

gr98

"News from England on Coutinho: "Liverpool open to negotiate" (Onda Cero via Alfredo Martinez)
[tw]901521555292917760[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans