7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zincubus

Banned
why are you people talking like it's a done deal?

I haven't read through THIS thread but on the Liverpool thread on BigSoccer forum they're going crazy suggesting that they're gonna let Coutinho come to us after all !!

Supposedly Klopp has gone bat-crazy angry after seeing our Phil sprinting online at the Brazil squad's training session today and gave the directors an ultimatum- Coutinho or him to leave !?!?!

He apparently offered to resign !?!

Surely this is all just nonsense ...

cro-man

The fact that James Pearce or Melissa Reddy didn't deny the news until now gives me hope.
They are usually quick to respond to such news, sometimes even too quick(transfer request).

Not sure about that because you cant respond to every crap you read. Still who knows about the current situation.

One thing is clear he is not injured and will play for brasil. Liverpool wont be happy about this and have to respond somehow. If this means he can go i am not so sure. The bench could wait for him when he returns:lol: The brasil NT doesnt care as it seems they would be glad if he joins barca. They would even allow him to start if this means it would help him to leave....

Chainsaw

Killahead
I meant in a 'normal' market not today's market.

Not even in the normal market he's worth 80m. I won't pay anything above 60m for this guy. 160m for Coutinho is daylight robbery. Well, it's Barca after all, and their rich history of making shit deals.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans