7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

That's true I guess, but looking at it that way how much do you think Pogba would cost You? Liverpool need the money much more than United do.

Minus the hype, Coutinho was never regarded as THE best midfielder in the world, which is what a 100m price tag would suggest. Liverpool don't want to sell because of reasons you said + they don't want their best player taken as they get in the champ league again.

100m doesnt suggest he is best in world at all.

Pogba is nowhere near the best in the world and went for that when market not so crazy. Lukaku is not best striker in world either.

Saladin

Agencia is nothing, they announced Coutinho a month ago.

RIP Barcelona. RIP Mes Que Un Club. RIP Johan.

They fucked us harder than anything Franco, Perez or any other puta Madridista could ever do. I seriously hope they catch fire, all of them. Barto ratface, Robert shitty fucking douchebag negotiating skills the like of a 4 year old diabetic, Pep Segura the cuntest of cunts, Javier Faus, the disgusting piece of garbage and Braida, the retired free-loader who helped us secure absolutely squat, zero, nada.

When they brought in questionable signings in the past, we wondered. When they signed Paulinho, the wondering stopped. It was obvious. If they sign Di Maria it is clear as the light of day, that they wanted to ruin the club all along.

Bartomeu hates Barca, a deep rooted hate. I hope he gets hit by a fucking PSG tour bus.

gr98

Liverpool has included Coutinho in their Champions League list to be submitted today, IT'S OVER (Was over a few weeks now)

Home of Barca Fans