7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Raketa10

He might have the biggest presentation ever, with Dembele and Coutinho in the squad the show will be back and so will the crowd. There were too many empty seats this season in some home games.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He might have the biggest presentation ever, with Dembele and Coutinho in the squad the show will be back and so will the crowd. There were too many empty seats this season in some home games.

There always are empty seats tbh.

The local fans there aren't the most passionate bunch compared to other major European stadiums..

Devils

Alfredo Martínez (who is generally reliable) is reporting that the Barca Board made a promise to Messi that they would sign Coutinho. Maybe it was an agreement on his contract renewal?

I understand that these reports are usually BS, but it might explain why we are trying to sign him so quickly. I usually wouldn't expect Barto and co to be this urgent, especially in the winter transfer market and our huge lead in La Liga.

Seems out of character. Usually they come out with the same BS every winter window "We have a very good team and it is proven with our position in the league, no signings will be made" or something like that.

Andresito

Staff member
nKGoF8F.png

Androutsos

I remember waking up in the morning to news of Dembele's signing and shouting YESSSSS whilst in bed... can't wait to do that again for Coutinho!

Xaviniesta

There's someone here named [MENTION=22652]Coutinho[/MENTION], account created in December

sick cover
DSkvGpeWkAAB7wO.jpg

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Some fans here saying that 150M for Coutinho is too much.
And yet we paid 150M for Dembele...

Lots of people thought that paying that much for Dembele was mistake, and they probably don't want to make it twice.
Don't get me wrong, I want Coutinho but there is a valid argument against his signing him with price rumored

Home of Barca Fans