7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

aaron101

Honestly, this makes no sense for all parties involved outside of Phil for being afraid we lose interest.

Should have just gotten this done in the summer. He wouldn’t be cup tied and Liverpool would have probably challenged City more bc they would have had van Dijk from the jump.

Just stupidity all around this one. At least wait till the summer. Tbh, I’d rather have Thiago and Arthur.

Thiago is always injured. He's just too prone to injury like Gundogan, Reus and his brother Rafinha.

Raketa10

If we don't sign him in the next 10 days than he for sure won't come in January. We need him ASAP since January is pretty busy month with CDR games and it would be great to have him here immediately. We also need to start picking games for Iniesta so he can be ready when CL starts again, if he gets injured we will be in big trouble against Chelsea.

Last edited:

mampilly

If we don't sign him in the next 10 days than he for sure won't come in January. We need him ASAP since January is pretty busy month with CDR games and it would be great to have him here immediately. We also need to start picking games for Iniesta so he can be ready when CL starts again, if he gets injured we will be in big trouble against Chelsea.

chances are still less

BigBarcaBoy

How conflicted are you about him leaving your hometown club(assuming it is), but then again he's joining Barça and not another team

I don't want him to leave but for south Americans spain is the holy grail, will be very hard like suarez to see him in another shirt especially a team that despite not liking the way Barcelona have carried themselves not just with this but many other things, i still am very fond of Barcelona He is now reaching his peak and very different from the scrawny kid we signed for 8.5 million. Would be much better for him to go in the summer as haven't given up hope of 2nd place and progression in the cups.

JamDav1982

150m and 14m a year x 5 is near enough the Neymar fee.

Neys wages of around 14.5m a season taken off the annual Dembele cost of around 40m means Barca paying around 25m a season to go from Neymar to Dembele/Cout.

Not sure how accurate that crude maths is but I like it!

Home of Barca Fans